The Calypso Defence Force once again needs your help against the robot enemy!
The last few weeks have seen intense fighting between Robot forces and colonist at numerous locations on the continent Eudoria on Planet Calypso.
The fighting, part of a tactical strike against the robots, has allowed the Research and Development Institute to secure a hackable base matrix node.
In order to retrieve information from the node essentially all that needs to be done is to place an Research and Development Institute data interceptor above it and let the machine extract the information. The robots have already attacked and destroyed several data interceptors in the field.
The Calypso Defence Force needs your help to protect the data interceptor installation!
The Data Interceptor needs to stay intact for as long as possible. The robots are throwing waves of Evicerators, Spider Bombers, Defenders, Warlocks and Warriors against each data interceptor.
The Research and Development Institute cannot stress the importance of this mission enough and are willing to teleport any colonist volunteer from anywhere in Entropia Universe to the data interceptor’s location.
Robot Data For Mining Mission
As an extra bonus, the Research and Development Institute reports that new "Robot Data Fragments" have been salvaged by the data interceptor and can be found in robot loot. The Research and Development Institute deem these Data Fragments as crucial to their ongoing research and are willing to trade them for previously classified mining missions.
These mining missions offer a chance to uncover hidden "Robot Cache Strongboxes". The Robot Cache Strongboxes in turn are known to contain schematics for valuable high-end mining tools, among other items.
Time, Place, Category
Apr. 17, 08:00 UTC - Easter Mayhem 2019 begins.
Apr. 29, 13:00 UTC - Easter Mayhem 2019 ends.
May 06 - Final event results announced. Prizes awarded in the following days.
You can select the category in the Global Events window to participate:
Easter Mayhem Prizes
Mayhem Tokens can be accumulated over the course of several events to purchase more expensive items, allowing participants to make incremental progress toward their desired rewards.
Mayhem Tokens are can not be traded between people, but the items available for purchase in the Mayhem Token Vendor can be traded. Note that certain Mayhem Token Vendor items may also require special Placement Mayhem Tokens, awarded as event prizes, in order to be purchased.
- Defend the Data Interceptor from increasingly powerful robot attackers. A round consists of 10 waves, with a short pause between rounds with access to temporary Trade and Repair Terminals.
- Defence times are automatically recorded and displayed on the event leader board.
- One Easter Strongbox is awarded for every completed round (10 waves).
- Mayhem Tokens and Robot Data Fragments are awarded after every round, the rewards are increased for every consecutive round finished. After every completed 5th wave a Mayhem Token is awarded as well.
- The top ten highest scorers (longest defence time) in each category win prizes.
- Interact with the Data Interceptor inside the Annihilation event instance to begin spawning creatures and start the mission timer; the timer pauses automatically when leaving the instance.
- Eliminate Mayhem Robots to accumulate as many points as possible in 10 hours.
- A random number of points (0, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, or 5000) is automatically awarded after defeating one of the event instance creatures.
- Once your 10-hour run is complete, your score is finalised and recorded on the event leader board. You can then start a new run to try to improve upon your previously-recorded rank. The score from a subsequent run is only recorded if it would result in a higher leader board rank.
- You can only have a recorded score in a single category at a time. Recording a new score with a higher leader board rank (regardless of category) will replace any previously-recorded score.
- The top ten highest scorers (most accumulated points) in each category win prizes.
Rules And Notes
It is possible for participants to abandon the Annihilation mission and restart the event. In order to prevent excessive use of this feature and to protect the fairness of the event, any participant who abandons the Annihilation mission more than 3 times will be considered disqualified from the event and ineligible for prizes.
Bypassing or attempting to bypass any of the event instance entry or item restrictions will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.
Anyone found using multiple accounts to gain an unfair advantage or to win prizes in multiple categories or divisions will forfeit all prizes and risk additional sanctions on their Entropia Universe account(s), including potential account termination.
Post a Comment